This is what happens when a two-year-old sucks on a magic marker. The other night, I really needed to pay some bills. John was sitting in the den holding a sleeping Cooper, and getting a much needed break. I got Gracie a Little Tykes easel about a week ago, (yard sale - $3!) and she really wanted to color with markers. I only let Gracie use markers every once in a while because she seems to make a mess with them. She needed a bath anyway, so I gave Gracie her markers and got busy paying bills. She was no more than 3 feet away from me, but I was in the zone. One minute she was coloring away, the next minute she looked like some kid with bad goth make-up.
Thank you Crayola for being non-toxic!

1 comment:
I LOVE IT!! You need to frame this one!!
Post a Comment