I have been wanting to put some video up for a couple of weeks, but I was having issues getting my computer to detect my video camera. Yes, I am married to a tech director, but I forgot to ask him to look at it until tonight. Anyway, Cooper is "talking" up a storm. He is such a sweet little thing. I think he has the cutest little smile! I absolutely love to hear him talk and coo. I pulled out the camera one night when he was acting hyper on the changing table. I love how every once in a while, he will open his eyes really wide and then kick his legs really hard. You'd think that I had a load of caffeine in my breastmilk! He went on kicking and talking that night on the changing table for about 15 minutes.
I also added another quick clip of Cooper talking in his bouncer. I didn't even realize it until I was watching the tape but I swear Cooper says something towards the very end that sounds like "I love you." What do you think?
Doodle4Google Baking Bonanza
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment