Thursday, May 13, 2010

All Smiles


Cooper had his 2 month check-up last week. He weighed 11 lbs 14 oz. He is in the 50th percentile for weight and the 95th for height. Looks like he's going to be tall and skinny. It amazes me how quickly he is learning new skills. I forgot how quickly things changed when Gracie was little. Cooper loves to sit in his bouncer and bat toys with his hands. He actually grabbed a rattle yesterday. Now that he has discovered his hands, he is trying his hardest to get his thumb in his mouth. Cooper doesn't really like a pacifier, so he keeps trying to suck on his hand. His thumb doesn't quite seem to be enough, so he usually ends up sucking his thumb and index finger. I don't particularly want Cooper to be a thumb-sucker, but he's got to have something to soothe him. I don't want to have to nurse him every time he just wants something to suck on.

Cooper is the happiest little boy! I absolutely love to hear him squeal when he is playing or talking to me. We had some great mommy-baby time the other morning and I got some great pictures.



1 comment:

Tractor Mom said...

These are too cute!! They are sooooo much fun at this age!