We decided to take an impromptu trip to Oconee State Park this afternoon for some swimming! Wow, that cool mountain water felt awesome! Cooper "went swimming" for the first time, and I was amazed at how well he did in the water! He stayed in the water for almost an hour and never gave the slightest indication that he was unhappy. After about an hour, he started grunting which we assumed meant, "I'm done with this whole water thing." Gracie had a good time kicking around in her little float that I grabbed on the way there. I wanted to get a picture of Cooper in the water, but we had our hands full with both of them in the water so by the time I realized I hadn't gotten a picture of him, I had already dried and changed him. Oh well! I had to settle for a quick shot of him chilling on the blanket while waiting on Gracie to finish swimming.
On the drive there, we passed some very pretty overlooks that gave a great view of the mountains. As we were talking about the beauty of the mountains I said, "Gracie, did you know that God made the mountains?" Her response: "Oh, thank you God! That's very sweet!"

No comments:
Post a Comment