Our little boy is growing so much every day. His arms and legs are already too long for his 0-3 month sleepers, and he is quickly getting too big for his 0-3 month short-sleeved onsies. We are so thankful for such a healthy baby! We will go to the doctor for his 2 month checkup on May 4th and I can't wait to see how his measurements have changed.


Cooper has this little patch of hair on top of his head that seems to be untameable (if that's a word). Just in the past week, he has really started to coo and talk a lot more. I have a very short video of him smiling that I hope to post soon.



He has the cutest little frown that he makes right before he starts crying.
2 comments:
Beautiful! Do you use the papasan a lot? Garrett lives in it:)
Oooh so cute! Hamp still has his little frown before he cries too! I think that is too cute!
Post a Comment