Gracie dyed eggs this year, and it wasn't near as messy as I thought it might be. We decided to dye them out on the back deck just to be safe. Forget using spoons or dippers though, because she used her hands for everything. I don't know how she didn't end up with a ring of food coloring around both hands. I am proud to say that no dye was spilled and only one shell was cracked.
We also went to an Easter egg hunt at Welcome Home Baptist Church with Gracie's cousins. She had soooo much fun, and she looked so cute hunting eggs. A few weeks before Easter, I bought some cheap eggs and hid them around the house. I taught Gracie how to hunt, so by the time Easter rolled around, she was a pro! We tried to get a picture of Gracie and her cousins, but we could never get them all smiling at once.
I'm so glad that Aunt Melanie got this picture of Cooper at the hunt. I was so busy trying to take pictures of Gracie hunting that I didn't get any of Cooper in his cute little outfit. I think he looks so precious when he is asleep. Overall, it was a really great Easter, and I can't wait to continue some of the traditions that we started this year.
2 comments:
Just too cute! It kills me that we have to "teach" our kids how to hunt Easter eggs! Too funny!!
www.frugaltractormom.blogspot.com
I nominated you for the Honest Scrap Award. Go to my blog for more details!
http://frugaltractormom.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-first-award.html
Congradulations!
Post a Comment