Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fresh Air





Gracie and I just got back from a trip to the park. The weather was so nice that I just couldn't resist getting out in the sunshine for a little bit. Gracie is still too small to do a lot of things there, so we spend most of our time in the swing. I wasn't really sure if she was enjoying it because she just sat there like she was "chillin." However, when I tried to take her out of the swing, she pitched a fit. There was another girl there named Gracie, and her mother kept fussing at her. My sweet little one kept looking and giving a perplexed look whenever she heard her name. She did try to speak to some of the other kids, throwing her hands up and saying, "Hey." (But you know, three year olds can be so cliquish. Haha.) We wish Daddy could have been there, but he has a school board meeting tonight.

By the way, last week the doctor informed us that Gracie is in the 90th percentile for height and 75th for weight. She's not walking yet, but she is getting close. We were so excited to be able to finally turn Gracie's carseat around. Now she can see where we are going, and we can interact with her much easier.

1 comment:

Lori and Ethan said...

She is a doll and she is growing up so fast!