Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Looking Back

I got very sentimental the other day and decided to reminisce. I made a little video of some footage taken here and there to share. There is even some footage of her birth (don't worry, it's G rated - I'm not that open with people). Hehe. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good gosh, you're killing me woman! It was all I could do to keep from crying. That was such a good video :-)

It would've been even better if I had been in it...but you know, it was good :-P

Anonymous said...

sorry, that was Rebecca who commented above (or below) however this things works lol

Anonymous said...

That is a fantastic video - It did make me cry. I shared it with my co-workers and they loved it too!

Cathy Klump said...

Hey Lauren, this is Cathy (Klump). What an adorable video. It brought tears to my eyes as it reminded me of my 4 who are now grown.