Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Birthdays!!!


Gracie and Cooper both had a birthday on March 4th. Gracie turned 3 and Cooper turned 1. Throwing a birthday party for two children of the opposite sex was interesting, to say the least. Everything went pretty well and my family indulged me by singing Happy Birthday twice so that Cooper could have his own birthday song (since it was his first). I got a little frazzled during cake time because I wanted to watch both children enjoy their cakes, but they were sitting at different ends of the room. I’ll have to adjust my game plan next year.

We were so thankful for all of the family that got to come celebrate with us. Gracie and Cooper also got a lot of great gifts and had a great, LOUD time with their cousins. It was cold and rainy, so we didn’t get to play outside. Still, it was a great day. Having two happy, healthy children is such a blessing and I am thankful for all that the Lord has given us.


I had two banners, one for Cooper and one for Gracie. I couldn't get both of them in the picture!


Here's my little birthday man in his hat, which he took off as soon as he could.



A birthday isn't complete without the COUSINS!!!


Presents!!!


Tissue paper flying


Cooper tried to grab his candle instead of blow it out.

This is Gracie's Cinderella cake that she was soooo excited about.





No comments: