I hope this clip brightens your day as much as it does mine. We were sitting around the dinner table after lunch last Sunday and for some strange reason, Gracie started quoting lines from Toy Story. Woody says, "There's a snake in my boots!" Gracie yelled, "There's a snake in my booty!" (That sounds more like some line from an adult film called Boy Story, but I digress...) Now this in and of itself is pretty funny to us, but for some reason Cooper just started laughing at her. This went on for about 5 minutes and I pulled out the video camera to catch it. John was crying he was laughing so hard. I hope it gives you a chuckle too.
Doodle4Google Baking Bonanza
8 years ago
2 comments:
TOOOOO Cute! Your children are adorable. i hate I don't get to see you. Hope you are doing well!!!
Love you!
Alisa
Way too funny!! I don't know who is funnier!!
Come by when you get that snake out...
Post a Comment