Now that Gracie is walking, she is starting to get some "battle scars." She had a pretty nasty fall this morning when she tripped on a toy and did a header into the ottoman. She was so upset; she must have wailed for 10 minutes! She hit her chin and then fell so that her face scraped down the ottoman. She has a big red scrape on her chin and two little ones on her forehead. She even has a little one under her nose. (I have to say, the picture doesn't do them justice. It looks worse in person.)
I know it comes with the territory, but I hate that moment when I see a fall coming and I know that I can't react quick enough to stop it.
1 comment:
I have always thought she looks just like John, but she looks like Ryalie in this picture!
Post a Comment