I noticed Gracie was fussy today and sleeping a lot so I took her temperature and it was 101. I took her to the doctor. The doctor ended up sending us to the hospital to get blood drawn and a chest x-ray. Look at that picture. It doesn't seem right that a little baby should have the gauze and tape on her little arm. They had to draw blood from her arm and 3 people had to hold her down. I was talking to her trying to calm her down, but she was screaming so loudly that I ended up crying a little as well. Then, she had to be held down again for her chest x-ray and she got even more upset. (I think they should have tried the x-ray first and the blood second.) Anyway, the doctor said that she has Bronchiolitis (caused by a virus). So, please pray that our little one will get better soon. She already seems to be feeling a little better after a really long nap and some Tylenol.

3 comments:
Aww, bless her heart! I hope she gets to feeling better.
-Beck
Bless it! We are praying for sweet little Gracie!
How's she doing now?
Post a Comment